Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Back.

49739581.fallleavescopy.IagWLuWMRxqN.jpg

There’s a crispness in the Michigan air. I took 6 bags of leaves off my front yard last week, and they’re already back. There’ll be 20 more bags before this is through. I’ve got pumkins on my front porch.. one of them is rotting.. yuck. Its dark when I leave for work.. and the sun is setting when I drive in my driveway. Fall is here.

Time changes this weekend. That means a little more sunlight in the morning, but also means driving home in the dark. Every year I promise myself that I’ll take advantage of DST and utilize the newfound morning hour. Get up early, exercise, write.. Every year, I find I remember the empty promise from last year. Hold me accountable. I’ll let you know how I do this year.

No comments: