Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Work just got Crazy


So. I work a day job to help pay the bills and it just got crazy. We had to let someone go and for the time being, I get to do his job, too. Sorry for the delay in posting.

I don’t mind, but I’m pretty brain-dead by the end of the day, and my writing is going to suffer for awhile. I’m looking forward to my upcoming trip, though. That will be a good reprieve for me.

In writing, though, I’m working on a pop tune with my good friend Enda Cullen from Dublin, Ireland. We had an opportunity to do some writing for some female pop artists, and we both wondered if we could do it. Its definitely outside of my comfort zone, as well as Enda’s, but its been fun. I had a great recording session with my daughter and mixed her voice last night. Fun stuff. We’ll see where it goes.

No comments: