Monday, September 24, 2007

He's Singing a Song, Written For You


I sang at my church this weekend.. did a song called Unwritten.

I showed up and, having been cast at a different campus than I was rehearsed for, I quickly found out I needed to be singing a 3rd above my practiced part. I was good with it, except for the occasional high “Bb”. Should have warmed up before the run-through.. lol.

Anyways, the service this weekend was about God’s unconditional love for us, and it talked to the fact that many feel that God’s disposition towards us is extreme disappointment. For most of us, I’m sure, we can relate to that.

Scripture, however, says he sings a song for us! Since he’s pretty much a singer/songwriter, I have to conclude he wrote a song for us, as well.

How cool is that?!? Anybody else writing songs for you lately?

Do we fall short? Certainly. Do we do it often? Absolutely! Does it lessen His love for us? No Way! We can’t earn His love.. its just there! Bask in it. God’s pulling for you!

He’s singing a song written for you... and its beautiful!

No comments: