Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kudos to the RC!

PastedGraphic.D2nRvUn2rhfw.jpg

So.. Kudos to Rainbow Connection in Rochester, Michigan.

If you remember a week or so back I blogged about how proud I am of my kids. I mentioned that Amanda, my middle child, (that’s another blog entry in itself) had landed a job with Rainbow Connection, a non-profit that grants wishes for Michigan kids who are suffering from life-threatening illnesses.

I’m sending out kudos to them for their web savvy-ness.

Turns out on Amanda’s first day, she found out that some of the employees at the Connection had already read that blog entry and were all up to speed on Amanda and her sibblings. They also knew about her plans to go to Africa, and how she’d put it off to work at the R.C.

You see, they had discovered my blog in one of their search engine results when it found that it contained their name.

I have to admit I was a bit nervous and re-read my blog... to ensure I hadn’t done anything to unduly embarrass Amanda with my ramblings.. I think I’m safe. Funny thing is, Amanda didn’t even know I had a blog.

Chances are, the folks over at the R.C. will probably read this entry too... so in case you’re wondering, Amanda loves her job, and.. I’m as thrilled for her as she is to be working with a such a great organization.

Keep it Up!

T

No comments: